3M™ RANGER™ BLOOD/FLUID WARMING UNIT 24500
• Safely and effectively warms fluids from KVO to 30,000 mL/hr (500mL/min)
• Highly conductive aluminum heating plates disperse heat immediately, handling sudden changes in flow rates with ease.
• Easy-to-use disposable warming sets (pediatric, standard and high flow)
• Easy-to-use cleaning tool makes maintenance quick and simple.
• Highly conductive warming plates maximize heat transfer
• Dry heat system monitors plate temperature four times per second, adjusting to maintain an operating set point of 41°C
• Low-resistance flow path is engineered for optimum performance
• Warming plates are ideally spaced for optimal surface area contact
• Built-in safety features provide added protection.
• Integrated handle for easy transport
• Audible/visible, over/under temperature alarm indicators ensure complete safety
• Universal pole clamp fits standard I.V. poles
• Elimates the potential risk of nosocomial pathogens associated with waterbath-based fluid warmers
The 3M™ Ranger™ Blood/Fluid Warming system, model 24500, adapts to virtually any fluid warming need from KVO to 30,000 mL per hour.
Sophisticated, highly responsive aluminum heating plates disperse heat quickly, responding to flow changes with even, consistent heat. Plate
temperature is monitored four times per second and is accurate within 1°C. The system utilizes dry heat rather than water and offers intuitive,
simple solutions to the most complex warming needs.