Easy to use
• Simply place a .5L, 1L, 2L, or 3L fluid bag in the ivNow to activate the unit. Auto-off
when bag removed.
• Fluid is automatically warmed to 104°F (40°C) in less than 30 minutes (slightly
longer for 3L bags). Green LED signals when desired temperature achieved
• Accuracy of +0°/-2°C (+0°/-3°F)
• Each unit has its own controls
Improves Patient Safety
• A great option if in-line warmers aren’t available or practical.
• Monitors the length of time the bag has been held at temperature. The control alerts users when a fluid bag has been held at a temperature longer than 14 days
(notification (alert duration adjustable from 7 to 60 days)
• Two (2) temperature sensors work in unison to precisely and continuously read the temperature of the bag and another sensor monitors the plate temperature.
Good for the environment
• Eliminates the need for disposables associated with in-line fluid warmers, dramatically reducing hazardous disposable waste
• Reduces electrical costs
• Save thousands of dollars annually on captive disposables that in-line warmers require.
• Eliminate time spent setting up and handling in-line intravenous warming disposables.
• With these savings, the ivNow can pay for itself in months
• Innovative design allows ivNow to be kept conveniently near the patient on a countertop, wall, or pole mount. Horizontal or vertical configurations are available
• Can be customized in-field by stacking or removing pods