The SolaCare Memory Flex 5.0 Mattress is specifically engineered for lasting optimum performance by using better pressure
reducing materials and a top layer of 5.0 lb Viscoelastic foam (memory foam).
Comfort, Safety and Durability is directly addressed with the: 3 Layer, 4 Zone design, 100% medical grade fabric and green
friendly foam; Firm internal foam side rails and Optional Anti-shear Liner.
Cover Fabric Options are:
• Dartex™ 4 way stretch – industry leading pressure reducing fabric
• 70D Nylon – non butyl backed
• Why Dartex™?
• Dartex™ stretch fabrics are unmatched in comfort, safety and durability, offering greater MVT rates and the ability to stand
up to harsh chemical cleaning agents.
Why 100% 70D Nylon?
100% 70D Nylon fabric is more durable and comfortable than the commonly used butyl backed 70D Nylon fabric. Angled Heel
section; No Handles, Zipper or Internal foam rail models available.
The Memory Flex 5.0 accommodates patients up to 550 lbs and is Latex Free
• 7yr Full Non-Prorated Cover & Core Warranty;
• 75% Pressure Relief, 25% Pressure Redistribution Capabilities – (when using Dartex™ fabric covers)
For Braden Scale 2, 3 and 4 usage
• 100% medical grade fabric and green friendly foam;
• 4 Reinforced Handles, Low Slip Bottom;
Exceeds OEM Bed Frame Manufactures Mattress Specifications
• All materials are: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-static; stain and tear resistant; radiolucent; Latex and artifact free;
Exceeds fire standards Cal TB 117, 16CFR-1632; Optional fire barrier to meet Cal TB 129, 16CFR 1633, BFC IX 11
• Custom Sizing & Construction Available;
• No Cost Options Are: No zipper, No handles, No internal foam side rails; Sloped/Angled Heel Section
• Quantity Discounts Available